Eco-Friendly “Green Printing”
FORMost is committed to being an environmentally conscious company. Going “Green” is not new to us– we’ve been doing it since we’ve opened in 1985. By introducing our clients to recycled papers and products we help minimize their environmental impact. Some of our efforts include:
- Recycling all paper waste from our office
- Recycle paper waste from all aspects of print production
- Using clean technology printers
- Using recycled papers
- Reusing corrugated boxes for printed products, apparel, and promotional products
- Providing printed products with aqueous (water-based) coatings and soy/vegetable inks
- Recycling toner cartridges and toner waste
- Buy paper from environmentally responsible suppliers who are FSC-certified and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) certified.
- Providing Eco Friendly promotional products including BPA free drinkware, using renewable materials like bamboo and wood, recycled bags made from jute, solar and energy efficient products, compostable and biodegradable products.
Our goal is to produce printed materials for our clients efficiently, cost-effectively and with minimal waste material. Helping to protect the environment, reducing waste materials that enter the air/water, and reducing waste going into our landfills is a responsibility we believe in.