After a long, cold winter we have a lot to be excited for in the warmer months ahead. One of those things for many Americans is grilling season! It’s an excuse to spend more time outdoors and an opportunity to enjoy delicious dishes that only seem to taste good off the grill.
In the promotional products world, we have lots of great items in 2014 that complement grilling season and make excellent promoters of your brand due to their usefulness and visibility.
Here are some fun BBQ facts along with six great giveaway items to celebrate the season. Each can be decorated using silk screening, embroidery, four color printing, etc. with your logo or message. Call FORMost for more barbeque accessories and for samples and pricing at 301-424-4242.
- BBQ over conversation. The first barbecuers may well have been prehistoric cavemen. Anthropologists say they may have started roasting meat some 1.4 million years ago. Language development didn’t occur until 200,000 B.C. or later.
- It’s no surprise that the most popular holidays for barbecuing are, in order, July 4th (71 percent), Memorial Day (57 percent), and Labor Day (55 percent).
- The dark meat of the chicken is especially good for grilling because of its higher fat content, which keeps meat moist.
- 3 out of 4 American households own a grill and it is used an average of five times per month.
- People in the Northeastern United States are the heaviest barbecuers in the nation.
1. Full Length Apron with two center pockets and adjustable neck.
2. Custom Branded Finger Wipes. Perfect for sticky ribs. Provides excellent clean while leaving hands soft and smooth.
3. BBQ Sauce. Kansas City Barbeque Sauce. 12 oz with vibrant custom label.
4. Oven Mitt. White with black trim and custom four-color imprint.
5. Hickory BBQ Spice. Blend of smokey spices. Rub on beef, chicken or pork. Custom full color label.
6. 10-Piece BBQ Set. Stainless steel utensils with polyester carrying case.
Source: Hearth, Patio, & Barbecue Association, Yahoo Voices