Corporate apparel has many advantages. Depending on your company or industry, your team might wear this gear every day. In addition, you can offer corporate workwear to your team during special events, reinforcing a sense of belonging. Plus, you can promote your company’s brand image successfully. When designing business apparel, you should consider a few factors. Follow these five helpful tips to choose the right corporate apparel for your company.
Choose Corporate Apparel that Represents Your Company
Workplace gear is a physical representation of your company. These essential design guides will keep will never steer you wrong:
- Style: Ensure that you represent your brand appropriately, whether the garments are sophisticated or casual.
- Color: Select brand colors that people will associate with your company. When starting a business, you want to be careful about the colors and logos you choose because once a company becomes well-established, those colors and that logo will always stick in people’s minds.
Choose the Best Logo
Let’s delve more into choosing an excellent logo. You don’t want to rush to choose your logo since it’s a visual representation of your company. Consider these tips:
- Design: Design your logo to represent your business’ core pillars fully.
- Placement: Keep your logo consistent on all marketing collateral. Ensure that your logo is visible without overwhelming the corporate apparel. Positioning your logo on the left chest section of each shirt is always a safe placement.
- Exclude Too Many Details: We understand that you’re excited about your business, and you want every potential customer to see your company’s value. A well-design logo, your company’s name, and a catchy slogan can do the trick. However, we suggest not putting all the contact info on your corporate apparel for a clean, streamlined look.
Whether on an everyday basis or at events, your team will appreciate comfortable clothing. Choose workwear that doesn’t make it difficult to perform daily tasks. Consider these factors:
- Material: Choose breathable fabrics and consider the functions performed in your work environment.
- The Proper Fit: Your employees don’t all wear the same size. Therefore, you’ll want to get the proper measurements, so everyone has the correct fit.
Safety is the #1 consideration for workwear. If your industry requires additional protection, ensure that you have the right gear for your team. We offer safety vests for construction and much more to keep your team protected from the elements and cold.
Choose Unique Corporate Apparel
Your business garments can stand out while still being professional. A unique design, suitable logo and logo placement, and high-quality materials will ensure that your company is memorable.
Trust FORMost Events & Promotions for Print and Marketing Needs Today!
FORMost Graphic Communications proudly provides high-quality print and marketing solutions that produce results for your business. Since 1985, we have been providing an array of services for both national and international clients across a wide variety of industries, including all levels of government. As a privately-held company based in the Washington DC area, we are dedicated to providing exceptional services and products to each of our clients’ unique marketing needs. To learn more about our products and services for your marketing and print needs, contact us today at 301-424-4242, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin for more information.