- Men and women see the color red very differently. Women tend to see variations like crimson, maroon, and brick. Many men just see red. Researchers say it’s because the “red-seeing gene” is on the X chromosome and women have two, allowing them to see the full spectrum. (Source)
- Making a decision about a color is 95% intuitive and emotional, and only 5% rational.
- Silver cars are your best bet. They are less likely to be involved in accidents since they are visible in low light.
- Up to 90% of snap judgments made about products can be based on color alone.
- The most common favorite color is blue.
- 75% of human experience is filtered through our eyes. Visual cues are essential to successfully getting a message across.
FORMost Graphic Communications