As we get back to the grind after a long holiday weekend, who couldn’t use a little motivation? When I’m discouraged or looking for inspiration, I find that quotes are little bits of wisdom that can quickly change my perspective.
Here are seven quotes to help get you through the week.
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas Edison
- “A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. A superior person demonstrates. A great person inspires others to see for themselves.” –Harvey Mackay
- “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” -Francis Bacon
- “Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.” -Oscar Wilde
- “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.” -Robin Williams
- “Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.” -Omar N. Bradley
- “Success is going from one failure to another without lack of enthusiasm.” -Winston Churchill
FORMost Graphic Communications